Stock, DAFs & IRA Rollovers

Stock and Wire Transfers
Challenger Center can received wire transfers and gifts of stock. If you would like to give via wire transfer or make a stock donation, please notify us at so we can provide further instructions.

Donor Advised Funds
You can make a gift to Challenger Center from a Donor Advised Fund (DAF). The DAF Direct tool (on our donate page) links directly to many common DAFs, but you can give to Challenger Center from any DAF.

Charitable IRA Rollovers
Challenger Center can accept Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs) from an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).

Please contact our Development & Partnerships at or 202-827-1580 if you have questions or would like to receive more information.

See More Ways to Give


Donate by Credit or Debit Card


Please make all checks payable to Challenger Center and mail to:

Challenger Center
Attn: Director Of Development
422 First Street SE, 3rd Floor
Washington DC, 20003